Lauterbach & Amen, LLP offers an administrative/recordkeeping service to assist Pension Fund Trustees with many administrative duties for which they are responsible.
Our Pension Services Administrators (PSAs) greatly reduce your administrative burden. We provide Pension Funds with qualified, experienced professional support that assures all administrative duties are performed in a timely, efficient manner and in compliance with the Illinois Statutes and the Administrative Code.
PSA Services Provided:
- Preparation of Meeting Agendas and Board Packets
- Attendance at Board Meetings
- Recording of Meeting and Preparation of Minutes
- Maintaining Active Member Files
- Trustee Elections
- Recordkeeping of Trustee Training
- Board Communication and Correspondence
- Recordkeeping of Important Pension Fund Documents
- Affidavits of Continued Eligibility
- Notary Public Service
Additional Service Available:
Web-Based Portal Service
As a PSA client, you can access all of your pension records using our secure online portal through File Cabinet CS software. Our electronic data management system provides tiered and timely access to an archive of the Pension Fund’s current and historic financials, member documents and Pension Fund records.
- iPads will be provided for the Trustees during Pension Fund meetings to view the board packet and retrieve any Pension Fund documents
- A secure login and password will be created for each Pension Fund Trustee, enabling full viewing of documents and the ability to print or email a document
- All new documents will be uploaded by Lauterbach & Amen so the most current information is always available
- Download the free App to your cell phone or tablet, or access the portal login from our website