Lauterbach & Amen, LLP offers an administrative/recordkeeping service to assist pension fund trustees with the many administrative duties for which they are responsible.
Our Professional Services Administration (PSA) service greatly reduces your administrative burden. We provide the pension fund with qualified, experienced administrative support, assuring the pension fund that all administrative duties are being performed in a timely, efficient manner and in compliance with the Illinois statutes and the Administrative Code.
PSA Services Provided:
- Preparation of meeting agendas and board packets
- Minute taking
- Maintaining active member files
- Trustee elections
- Trustee training
- General correspondence and recordkeeping of important pension fund documents
- Affidavits of Eligibility
- Creation and maintenance of an annual calendar
- Member workshops
- Web-based portals*
* Portal Service
As part of PSA we provide electronic data management, which allows you to access all your pension records through our secure online portal through File Cabinet CS software. The portal grants access to an archive of the pension fund’s current and historic financial and personnel documents and records.
- Download the free App or install the free application to your laptop/computer
- A secure login and password will be created for each pension fund trustee, enabling full viewing of documents and the ability to print or email a document
- iPads will be provided for the trustees to use during pension fund meetings to view the board packet and access any pension fund documents
- All new documents will be uploaded by Lauterbach & Amen so the most current information is always available